Key Facts and Figures about Cincom Systems
- Cincom was founded by Tom Nies in 1968 in Cincinnati, OH, USA.
- Cincom is a privately held company with more than 800 employees.
- It is classed in the top 50 independent global software companies with 24 offices in 18 countries on five continents.
- With a turnover exceeding USD $100 million for the past 21 consecutive years, Cincom is the only private software company in the world to reach this record.
- More than 50% of business stems from existing clients – again, one of the highest percentages in the industry.
- On average, every Cincom client sees a return on their investment (ROI) of nearly 30 to 1 (30:1) for every Euro invested in Cincom solutions and services.
- According to Standard & Poor’s 500 Index, over the past 40 years, the average return on invested capital (ROIC) is approximately 10%.